OT posting a picture on here

Barry MuCockinher

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2010
1,581
1,310
36
Have a picture someone texted me that will make for a great thread on here. I don't have a url like the site asks for. And I'm not sure what other means are available for posting a picture on here. TIA
 

BlueCat43

Senior
Sep 21, 2010
12,743
486
0
Have a picture someone texted me that will make for a great thread on here. I don't have a url like the site asks for. And I'm not sure what other means are available for posting a picture on here. TIA
If you have the picture on your computer than get a photobucket account and upload the picture to it. Then you will have the url of the picture on photobucket that you can use to post it.
 

UKserialkiller

Heisman
Dec 13, 2009
34,297
54,801
0
Think about the children before you post it. We live in a dangerous age where information travels at the speed of light. We can't expose our children to harmful information.

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: @hoodro

J_Dee

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2008
4,284
4,317
0
Photobucket's good but I use Postimage because you don't have to register -- http://postimage.org/

You have to copy the link in the Photobucket "direct link" box, otherwise it might not work.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update