Beat me to it. Madmen is outstanding.Just finished watching the entire series for the third time. Set throughout the 60’s on Madison Avenue.
I sped through the first three seasons and loved every second of it, but a few episodes into season four I feel like I’ve hit a wall. I don’t feel like there’s any momentum anywhere and it feels so formulaic. Please tell me I’m wrong there because I just can’t bring myself to watch the last few eps.
I have gotten my money's worth out of Cobra Kai. It's pretty funny, and has nods to the original movies that keep me engaged.
My 13 year old self wouldn't believe I'm saying this, but Johnny Lawrence is waaay more likeable than Danny LaRusso.
Punisher is my favorite out of the comic book-turned-tv-shows, I really enjoyed it.
I really like Ozark and haven’t gotten neck deep into bloodline yet.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more