Beat me to it. Madmen is outstanding.Just finished watching the entire series for the third time. Set throughout the 60’s on Madison Avenue.
I sped through the first three seasons and loved every second of it, but a few episodes into season four I feel like I’ve hit a wall. I don’t feel like there’s any momentum anywhere and it feels so formulaic. Please tell me I’m wrong there because I just can’t bring myself to watch the last few eps.
I have gotten my money's worth out of Cobra Kai. It's pretty funny, and has nods to the original movies that keep me engaged.
My 13 year old self wouldn't believe I'm saying this, but Johnny Lawrence is waaay more likeable than Danny LaRusso.
Punisher is my favorite out of the comic book-turned-tv-shows, I really enjoyed it.
I really like Ozark and haven’t gotten neck deep into bloodline yet.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense