I’ve heard really good things about it. From what I understand, it’s a great opportunity for people who might not be able to make college work for whatever reason.Does anyone have any knowledge of this? Is it a good route for a young person?
But I bet they drive nice cars to the 20 year reunionCan you imagine the prom at that school?
![]()
Yeah, its fun to make fun of people that have a passion for things we see as "not real work". That is until they become your boss and are dating 3 girls way out of your league.But I bet they drive nice cars to the 20 year reunion
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama