Thank god I'm not on this list. But yeah DJ Jeremiah should be on the list bc he ain't drivin tonight
.All of the above.
probably the same guy. breathes through his mouth and looks like he lives with his mom. I'd bet anything he's someone on this board with over 4k posts.
That kid embodies everything good about the world.
He should be honorable mention, because he was only in the scene for about a semester. He parked a lawn chair in front of Lee Hall near the road that ran in front of the Union and waved at everybody. He was there everyday, and would wave until you waved back. I don't think he was slow or anything, he just waved. He flunked out after a semester I believe.
Does anybody else remember that dude? 2001 or 2002?
I think he went on to found Liberty Tax, and attracts his business by dressing like the Statue of Liberty or Uncle Sam and waving at everybody.
Was this the guy that bagged groceries at the Sack 'N Save/Jitney Jungle? If not, what was that guy's name?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar