OT: Mortgage Refinancing

eliminate2006

Freshman
Sep 17, 2013
90
54
0
I paid 0.75 of a point to get a 20 year down to 2.5%, closing tomorrow. Not much pricing difference between 20 and 30 years, but for me I shorten the term from about 25 with a very small change in payment.
 

RU05

All-American
Jun 25, 2015
15,224
9,473
113
Didn't want to as I refinanced about 4 years ago and I swore that would be my last one.

But as I'm currently at 4.125% I feel like I have to.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN