OT: Mortgage Refinancing

eliminate2006

Freshman
Sep 17, 2013
90
54
0
I paid 0.75 of a point to get a 20 year down to 2.5%, closing tomorrow. Not much pricing difference between 20 and 30 years, but for me I shorten the term from about 25 with a very small change in payment.
 

RU05

All-American
Jun 25, 2015
15,221
9,471
113
Didn't want to as I refinanced about 4 years ago and I swore that would be my last one.

But as I'm currently at 4.125% I feel like I have to.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN