ot: Military

tbaydog

All-American
Feb 25, 2008
2,962
5,445
113
Spent 8 years active duty, Field Artillery and another 8 MSANG.
 

msugrad2003

Senior
Aug 27, 2013
618
679
73
I just hit 19 years with MS air guard. Spent all of 2005 deployed so that gives me vet status, but I was dodging bullets or anything crazy
 

Rebeldude

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
169
0
16
Retired from the Army in 2017 with 26 years. Now I work as a contractor for the military. I'd say I had a little time in the military.
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Retired from the Army in 2017 with 26 years. Now I work as a contractor for the military. I'd say I had a little time in the military.
Statistically speaking, that means you have been married 4 times and have 17 children.*
 

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
TACP ROMAD UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
I fought in Fallujah and was part of the largest deployment from Ft. Hood since WWII after 911. Served two tours in my 4 years and got the 17 out. I went out with marines and provided close air support. Also got to help overrun Sadam's Castle and stay in it for a week. I hung the State flag of Mississippi on a wall and left it there. Saw things I won't talk about except in therapy. I suffered bad PTSD but my life is much better these days.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,007
636
113
168th Engineer Group...HQ and HQ Company...out of Vicksburg MS. Basic training Ft. Benning GA...AIT Fort Jackson SC
 

msudog4

Redshirt
Apr 3, 2016
35
0
0
USMC Reserve. Activated during Dessert Storm and sent to Okinawa. Spent a total of two years on active duty
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list