I have. Been a while though.How many on here has had time in the Military?
Statistically speaking, that means you have been married 4 times and have 17 children.*Retired from the Army in 2017 with 26 years. Now I work as a contractor for the military. I'd say I had a little time in the military.
Spent 8 years active duty, Field Artillery and another 8 MSANG.
How many on here has had time in the Military?
I just hit 19 years with MS air guard. Spent all of 2005 deployed so that gives me vet status, but I was dodging bullets or anything crazy
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS