OT: memes only

Jan 4, 2024
880
745
93
ME: this kinda reminds me when Obama said "Never underestimate Joe's ability to 17 things up."... Same for Trump IMO but does so in different ways than Joe.
1722869146121.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: GloryDawg

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,679
19,464
113
May be an image of 3 people and text
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,345
2,141
113
The girlfriend and I don't don't have sex anymore so I'm wondering why she's exercising so much....and I don't even want to know about her cat

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list