I used to hum that to my kids when I would bathe them when they were little.
Now 61 I didn't start appreciating classical till 'bout 15 yrs ago. I'm embarrassed to admit how many songs I thought were written to entertain me as a kid watching Looney Tunes.
Step away for a few days and gyyyyyyyyyyat damn someone has a theme.
Anyhow...here's a sports meme.
Probably a double post but I just saw it and got a big chuckleThat’s so good
Gets me every time
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5