The traditional way is not as entertaining
Even though this comes from an internet rumor that grew late night legs, I give it an A+ in creativity and humor. LMAO.
I'm sure the man who brought electric cars into the mainstream and is currently doing private space exploration needs the legal advice of, <checks notes>, Boom Boom of Sixpackspeak.com in order to keep out of trouble.Parody is legal when it is obviously parody. If you are fooling people into thinking your altered content is legit, you've got legal exposure.
He could. He could pay for far better advice. I'm sure he does. He just seems to have a problem following it. Probably all the drug use. Allegedly. But please, let's stick to the memes.I'm sure the man who brought electric cars into the mainstream and is currently doing private space exploration needs the legal advice of, <checks notes>, Boom Boom of Sixpackspeak.com in order to keep out of trouble.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list