They aren't texting, they are responding to people who just watched their livestream
Parody is legal when it is obviously parody. If you are fooling people into thinking your altered content is legit, you've got legal exposure.
Now that's a local meme if I've ever seen one!
Dad??? Is that you?It doesn’t matter who started it
I've had it for a while, when I found it (not local), I saw the same thing you did. Heh.Now that's a local meme if I've ever seen one!
This is my daughter. She wants to get the Halloween decor out Sept 1.
That's not too early.This is my daughter. She wants to get the Halloween decor out Sept 1.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5