I solved this long ago. My wife gasped and grabbed the oh **** bar for brake lights 3 blocks ahead. I stopped the car abruptly and asked if she would like to drive. She's never done it since.
Mine was chrome plated, before plastic.
I pulled into a park lot, got out and opened her door and said “you’re in my seat.” She’s done it since and I’m apparently still an *******I solved this long ago. My wife gasped and grabbed the oh **** bar for brake lights 3 blocks ahead. I stopped the car abruptly and asked if she would like to drive. She's never done it since.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar