OT: memes only

RotorHead

Senior
Mar 26, 2019
719
612
93
I solved this long ago. My wife gasped and grabbed the oh **** bar for brake lights 3 blocks ahead. I stopped the car abruptly and asked if she would like to drive. She's never done it since.
I pulled into a park lot, got out and opened her door and said “you’re in my seat.” She’s done it since and I’m apparently still an *******
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar