OT: Lucille Ball

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
"Incredible spectacular amazing performance. No one at all not Sinatra nor Elvis etc. could come at all close to Jim Nabors rendition of this masterpiece. He was a very intelligent humble good man ..his shows entertained countless millions"

@kenzpenz​

"I am an 85 year old Vietnam Combat vet with two tours and two purple hearts one for each tour. I have heard Jim Nabors sing this song on several occasions and enjoyed it every time. I enjoyed watching the Gomer Pyle TV shows also. Thanks again Jim Nabors for the wonderful shows you presented. Capt Kenneth W. Bartlett US Army RIP Sir I am about to follow you."

The Impossible Dream was my wife's class graduation song.


Our class graduation song was Born Free
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  2. 02 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  3. 03 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  4. 04 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse