OT: Lucille Ball

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
"Incredible spectacular amazing performance. No one at all not Sinatra nor Elvis etc. could come at all close to Jim Nabors rendition of this masterpiece. He was a very intelligent humble good man ..his shows entertained countless millions"

@kenzpenz​

"I am an 85 year old Vietnam Combat vet with two tours and two purple hearts one for each tour. I have heard Jim Nabors sing this song on several occasions and enjoyed it every time. I enjoyed watching the Gomer Pyle TV shows also. Thanks again Jim Nabors for the wonderful shows you presented. Capt Kenneth W. Bartlett US Army RIP Sir I am about to follow you."

The Impossible Dream was my wife's class graduation song.


Our class graduation song was Born Free
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  2. 02 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  3. 03 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  4. 04 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  5. 05 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but