OT: Keith Richards found alive

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,202
89,374
113
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
That's ok. I had Hugh Hefner buried a month ago and he has survived the latest grim reaper onslaught.:sunglasses:
 

SkilletHead2

All-American
Sep 30, 2005
24,477
9,351
113
I have a list of "People who are amazingly still alive." There is nobody on the list; people only ever get removed from it (when I hear they died and think, "Damn, I thought he died years ago!").
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways