OT: Keith Richards found alive

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,235
89,426
113
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
That's ok. I had Hugh Hefner buried a month ago and he has survived the latest grim reaper onslaught.:sunglasses:
 

SkilletHead2

All-American
Sep 30, 2005
24,480
9,353
113
I have a list of "People who are amazingly still alive." There is nobody on the list; people only ever get removed from it (when I hear they died and think, "Damn, I thought he died years ago!").
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN