It's just me but I never download or buy the latest greatest until all the bugs are worked out, ever. Never gave a rats arse to be the guinea pig
AS with most big changes, I had to go to settings, and cut some stuff off...again.
Hope I got it all.
My phone requirements are not too great.
This would come in handy for me on Friday I'm taking off work to do some work in the woods including checking a camera. Do you think this is something that can be bought locally or only online? Thanks
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?