Melinda Gates is back on the market
Melinda Gates is philosophical about the end of her marriage to Bill: “When one window closes, another one opens. And then all the windows you had open inexplicably close, you lose a day’s work and you get asked if you’d like to send an error report”.
Micro & soft should have been a clue for her
Clinton in Helen gonna be a rich man.
Mackenzie Bezos would have been a much better catch than Melinda Gates....and neither of those two are good looking women.
So it appears ole bill had a side piece with wife’s approval. Guess that’s what you do for 70B. And these are the people worried about us surviving a pandemic? If you don’t believe these billionaires are only out for more B’s then you deserve what is coming to you.
You know why divorces are expensive? Because they're worth it.
All of my wives have had the same first name, plaintiff.
Almost no male has the power to escape the gravitational pull of ***** ... the most powerful force in the universe next to the Creator Himself.
I wonder if she’ll get any of the 10s of thousands of acres of ArkLaMiss Delta farmland?Melinda Gates is back on the market
"All of my ex-wives had one thing in common. They all backed a U-Haul up to the door when they left. Next time, I'm just gonna find some woman I hate and give her half of everything I have!" - Lewis Grizzard (a great American)
Mackenzie Bezos would have been a much better catch than Melinda Gates....and neither of those two are good looking women.
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou