OT: Go Panthers!

Dec 12, 2015
72
39
0
I have a vested interest.

My brother in law is on the Carolina staff.
I have a vested interest as well. An 8 figure wager, with an Arabian Prince.

I'll be watching the game outside of a Monastery in Tibet on TV in one of my chartered helicopters.

It will be a close one, but I said words of encouragement to the team, and I have no doubt they will pull through and win the bet for me.


Phil
 

lunker35

Junior
Jan 1, 2010
5,708
231
62
I have a vested interest.

My brother in law is on the Carolina staff.
Congrats to your brother! My mom has been a die hard fan for 10+ years. She has been in a manic state all week. It's a long crazy story on how she became a Panthers fan having never been to Charlotte. Let him know if he has any extra tickets for next week I'll pay to get my mom to Charlotte. Go Panthers!!!
 

Kiteboarder

Freshman
Mar 13, 2002
1,826
95
38
Tight Ends - Greg Olsen.

A long time ago he he looked at NU when his mentor was the offensive coordinator on Francis Peay's staff. At that time, NU's facilities and pay scale were not competitive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunker35

Alaskawildkat

Senior
Dec 28, 2005
20,847
619
113
I have a vested interest as well. An 8 figure wager, with an Arabian Prince.

I'll be watching the game outside of a Monastery in Tibet on TV in one of my chartered helicopters.

It will be a close one, but I said words of encouragement to the team, and I have no doubt they will pull through and win the bet for me.


Phil

Threatening to land your helicopter in the parking lot to meet them after the game if they didn't win constitutes "words of encouragement to the team?"
 
Last edited:
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field