I have a vested interest as well. An 8 figure wager, with an Arabian Prince.I have a vested interest.
My brother in law is on the Carolina staff.
Congrats to your brother! My mom has been a die hard fan for 10+ years. She has been in a manic state all week. It's a long crazy story on how she became a Panthers fan having never been to Charlotte. Let him know if he has any extra tickets for next week I'll pay to get my mom to Charlotte. Go Panthers!!!I have a vested interest.
My brother in law is on the Carolina staff.
I have a vested interest.
My brother in law is on the Carolina staff.
I have a vested interest as well. An 8 figure wager, with an Arabian Prince.
I'll be watching the game outside of a Monastery in Tibet on TV in one of my chartered helicopters.
It will be a close one, but I said words of encouragement to the team, and I have no doubt they will pull through and win the bet for me.
Phil
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense