You are wild man. I can't figure out where you are on this thing? How can it possibly be bullish that the earnings call did not take Q&A? Earnings/outlook discussion would be purely a fundamental approach and no analyst or Exec would delve into short interest etc.. If anything, I think they were avoiding conversation about issuing a new equity offering? If I were on the board, I would be all over that (After I sold my vested shares.)
So you are bullish on the fundamentals and you then say its not a about fundamentals its about a secret short squeeze that will happen because of all the secret shorts out there nobody can find.
Here's what I thought would happen. Massive sell off on earnings because blackout ends and insiders are able to sell for the first time since Mid January (Notice that 35% drop from earnings call Tuesday night to close on Wednesday.. That was insider distribution.) I honestly don't spend much time on it other than being fascinated by the wild opinions out there. I highly doubt there is the secret short stash that's going to come through. But I have been wrong before.
I know I joke around with the penis drawings, but its actually following technicals pretty well. If you want to trade this is guess you could (I don't mess with plutonium like this myself) because its actually following technical trends. See below. The falling wedge play might be something I keep on my radar. Safe entry on the bottom trend line with a stop loss just below and a sell at the top trend line is a great trade if you are willing to deal with the headline risk.
This chart shows trend and fib retrace on a daily chart(I'm leaving out the wild day from 2 weeks ago and using the actual pivot.) On Fib's, trends don't change until you close above the 61.8% retracement level. So a long way to break out of bearish territory.
View attachment 19826
Next you can see the actual downtrend in action on a 30 minute chart. This tells me the algos are running the show. Its a very orchestrated drawdown IMO.
View attachment 19827
Finally, there is the falling wedge. When the knife falls, algos will buy it back up to the top of the wedge so they can close out their long positions in a more orchestrated manor. In a falling wedge, you eventually get to the point where there are no more sellers (or buyers), but I think there will always be plenty of buyers on GME for the next few years so if you are looking for entry points, the bottom of the wedge or a breakout above are good spots with stop losses close behind.
View attachment 19828
Again. I do not recommend touching this sucker with anything more than you would take to the casino, as it is such a battleground and can break your heart and wallet either way. But if you are going to... Have a plan. I just laid one out that shows this stock is actually acting somewhat predictable. Buy on support and sell on resistance.
Good luck.