OT: Friday Jukebox

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I've loved this song for a long time. It speaks for me. The simplicity gets me, it sounds like something Robert Johnson or another old blues player would be playing while sitting at the crossroads waiting for the devil to make his deal. Or like an evil nursery rhyme. The riff is devastating.

So to see it played differently is weird, but still very cool.



I feel so alone ,gonna end up a big old pile o' them bones.
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
I had the Buffalo Tom song “Soda Jerk” in here earlier, a song I consider one of the best of the grunge/alternative era that I think has been kind of lost. This one might be my favorite of the era and has also drifted off the radar. A great one.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.