OT: Friday Jukebox

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I've loved this song for a long time. It speaks for me. The simplicity gets me, it sounds like something Robert Johnson or another old blues player would be playing while sitting at the crossroads waiting for the devil to make his deal. Or like an evil nursery rhyme. The riff is devastating.

So to see it played differently is weird, but still very cool.



I feel so alone ,gonna end up a big old pile o' them bones.
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
I had the Buffalo Tom song “Soda Jerk” in here earlier, a song I consider one of the best of the grunge/alternative era that I think has been kind of lost. This one might be my favorite of the era and has also drifted off the radar. A great one.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  2. 02 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's Offense Is Running Out of Answers | Northwestern Film Recap, USC Preview