OT: Curiosity, Magellan, etc.

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,622
14,408
113
Curiosity Stream and Magellan Tv are sponsors of most of the YouTube channels to which I subscribe. I'm tempted but wonder if I'll even have time to get the good out of either one. Have any of you fellow SPS Nerds tried either one of these? Is one better than the other?

Side note: My stepson saved his allowance and bought himself an Occulus. This means 2 things: 1)We're probably paying him too much. 2)As soon as the novelty wears off or I can enact a "dad tax" I'm trying this:

https://www.warremains.com/
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State