OT: Curiosity, Magellan, etc.

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,630
14,424
113
Curiosity Stream and Magellan Tv are sponsors of most of the YouTube channels to which I subscribe. I'm tempted but wonder if I'll even have time to get the good out of either one. Have any of you fellow SPS Nerds tried either one of these? Is one better than the other?

Side note: My stepson saved his allowance and bought himself an Occulus. This means 2 things: 1)We're probably paying him too much. 2)As soon as the novelty wears off or I can enact a "dad tax" I'm trying this:

https://www.warremains.com/
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four