OT: Chicago steakhouses

RUfanSinceAnderson

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2006
7,870
4,000
85
Will be taking the family on a quick trip in early July. I see lots of steakhouses online but would love any personal recommendations from this group.

Will be two adults and three kids in their 20s. We love to eat and love a great steak.

No national chains please.
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,635
20,660
113
I’ll second Gibsons … outstanding

If I’m going to Chicago, that’s my place
Gibsons is a no-brainer. However, I have to admit, love the Morton's on E. Wacker. I know it's not the exact original location, but Morton's started in Chicago and this location seems unique and special. Haven't been there since COVID, but it was our go-to dinner location when in Chicago for business. One night, we rang up a $2,500 bill that our ad agency covered (just 7 of us). LOL! Good times.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN