OT: Chicago steakhouses

RUfanSinceAnderson

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2006
7,870
4,000
85
Will be taking the family on a quick trip in early July. I see lots of steakhouses online but would love any personal recommendations from this group.

Will be two adults and three kids in their 20s. We love to eat and love a great steak.

No national chains please.
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,635
20,662
113
I’ll second Gibsons … outstanding

If I’m going to Chicago, that’s my place
Gibsons is a no-brainer. However, I have to admit, love the Morton's on E. Wacker. I know it's not the exact original location, but Morton's started in Chicago and this location seems unique and special. Haven't been there since COVID, but it was our go-to dinner location when in Chicago for business. One night, we rang up a $2,500 bill that our ad agency covered (just 7 of us). LOL! Good times.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics