Alison Brie as Demi Moore - let’s goooooo!
![]()
I'm offended as this sets unfair expectations for women.
Alison Brie as Demi Moore - let’s goooooo!
![]()
In another post I mention I was mistaken and that Jake has the physical part covered... he's just clearly too slow to be in the swayze role. imo, of course. In southpaw where they choreograph it as best they can, there's little chance you'd conclude he has the speed to handle a guy like Conor. But at least he look good on the beachWell, CM is 5’8” and 155 pounds. JG is 6’ and 170 pounds. Not sure how “physically imposing” CM is . . .

The most effeminate tough guy in movie history.
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days