Alison Brie as Demi Moore - let’s goooooo!
![]()
I'm offended as this sets unfair expectations for women.
Alison Brie as Demi Moore - let’s goooooo!
![]()
In another post I mention I was mistaken and that Jake has the physical part covered... he's just clearly too slow to be in the swayze role. imo, of course. In southpaw where they choreograph it as best they can, there's little chance you'd conclude he has the speed to handle a guy like Conor. But at least he look good on the beachWell, CM is 5’8” and 155 pounds. JG is 6’ and 170 pounds. Not sure how “physically imposing” CM is . . .

The most effeminate tough guy in movie history.
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?