I'm looking at buying a 4k tv for Christmas. What are the best ones out there and what are some I need to avoid?
Yep, I think I am going to buy one of those instead of MSU Season Tickets.OLED. Doesn’t matter the brand. Just make sure it is OLED. I think Vizio has them now and their prices are better.
Vizio is a crap shoot. You got a 50/50 shot at + - 2 years before they crap out.
Stick with LG or Samsung. I had an LG that lasted 15 years, still works, gave it to my nephew. Have a 12 year old Samsung that still works.
Just upgraded last Christmas and went with one LG and one Samsung.
I'm looking at buying a 4k tv for Christmas. What are the best ones out there and what are some I need to avoid?
Bad experience with a brand new Vizio. I have two Samsung’s that are great. Their customer service is too. They sent someone to fix one for free outside of warranty.
Vizio is a crap shoot. You got a 50/50 shot at + - 2 years before they crap out.
Stick with LG or Samsung. I had an LG that lasted 15 years, still works, gave it to my nephew. Have a 12 year old Samsung that still works.
Just upgraded last Christmas and went with one LG and one Samsung.
I'm looking at buying a 4k tv for Christmas. What are the best ones out there and what are some I need to avoid?
Vizio is a crap shoot. You got a 50/50 shot at + - 2 years before they crap out.
Stick with LG or Samsung. I had an LG that lasted 15 years, still works, gave it to my nephew. Have a 12 year old Samsung that still works.
Just upgraded last Christmas and went with one LG and one Samsung.
I'm looking at buying a 4k tv for Christmas. What are the best ones out there and what are some I need to avoid?
So are OLED's bad about burn in?
what about Sony? Don't see any mention of it on here?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar