I've been told that chlorine for Pools will be hard to get this summer.
If you need some, get it now.
If you need some, get it now.
Hurricanes Laura (August 2020) and Delta (October 2020) that went through Lake Charles wiped out 1 of the 2 major chlorine production plants in the United States. I’m told it was completely destroyed. My pool guy warned me in January they were already seeing a shortage then.I've been told that chlorine for Pools will be hard to get this summer.
If you need some, get it now.
Not a problem. Use bleach. It’s the same thing as your pool store chlorine. And it’s cheaper.
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou