Going to our first and only game of the season this Saturday and wasn’t sure what to expect parking-wise. Looking at hailstate.com, the parking guide is a combination of confusing and maddening.
Is public parking on campus really $40? I just cannot justify paying that much. Also, the parking map mentions that there are only two public lots open this year. Is that correct? That seems insane, especially considering students are now gone. We’ve parked in a variety of places on various sides of campus, just need to know what my options are. I normally wouldn’t mind parking and walking from downtown but with the weather not looking great for Saturday I don’t particularly want to do that. Any tips would be appreciated.
Is public parking on campus really $40? I just cannot justify paying that much. Also, the parking map mentions that there are only two public lots open this year. Is that correct? That seems insane, especially considering students are now gone. We’ve parked in a variety of places on various sides of campus, just need to know what my options are. I normally wouldn’t mind parking and walking from downtown but with the weather not looking great for Saturday I don’t particularly want to do that. Any tips would be appreciated.