One thing the Left will NEVER admit

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Your original statement asked to name one -- I did; evidently Mr Ellison is another. I doubt they were the same voters as Messrs Jones and Ellison are from different states and they were primary Elections. BTW, Mr. Jones beat out 3 other Republican candidates in his State.

Hey Finney if all Republicans are Nazis does that mean all Democrats are Muslims?

Apply your logic about this Jones Dude to Keith Ellison. Stop making an *** of yourself or help yourself to the all-you-can eat diet offered by the Left.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
Your original statement asked to name one -- I did; evidently Mr Ellison is another. I doubt they were the same voters as Messrs Jones and Ellison are from different states and they were primary Elections. BTW, Mr. Jones beat out 3 other Republican candidates in his State.
What does Ellison have to do with Repubs
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure