Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.
This shows us democrats are idiots and no one supported her unless they was paid for . LmaoLaughable...but don't worry...Trump has offered to help Harris pay off her 20 Million debt.
![]()
Trump has MAGA Millions....Harris has Zero. Harris claimed they were 20 Million in debt.Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.
I really doubt the Harris campaign believes they won.Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Arizona