One Million Dollars For This

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,296
2,017
113
Laughable...but don't worry...Trump has offered to help Harris pay off her 20 Million debt.

 

moe

Junior
May 29, 2001
32,871
290
83
Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.
 

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,688
4,867
113
Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.

Lol...You thought he was being serious. That **** is getting investigated.
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,296
2,017
113
Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.
Trump has MAGA Millions....Harris has Zero. Harris claimed they were 20 Million in debt.
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Trump owes over half a billion$ in court cases so maybe he should pay his own debts and I really doubt the Harris campaign is broke.
I really doubt the Harris campaign believes they won.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona