On3 subscribers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeelAgs

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
501
1,431
93
season 13 GIF
 

CallMeTyler

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
1,096
3,525
113
I will never come back to this site...ever. Unauthorized withdrawal of my money without notice. A bait and switch crooked company. FO
They send emails alerting you to the renewal with the option to cancel before the renewal date triggers the withdrawal.
 

Jim Hernjak

Junior
Dec 15, 2024
138
274
63
Where is the subscriber benefits thread. Is the renewal charge $$128.00? Thats what my credit card was charged
 
  • Like
Reactions: Braz9

DesertHeels

Senior
Jul 31, 2025
448
572
93
I canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning. 😂. Thanks On3!
I’m keeping that in mind when mine expires in January. Got a 3 month extension due to my having just renewed with 247 in May.
 

Heelzilla

All-Conference
Jul 24, 2025
1,007
1,759
93
Whoah. I was a little surprised too when I saw the charge this morning. But it's not their fault. I knew, or should have known, it was coming after I signed up. The date was clear. I'd say On3 made a good chunk of change last night, good on them. Nothing nefarious, it was fully disclosed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drugDAWGxUNC14

drugDAWGxUNC14

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2021
2,055
3,249
113
They send emails alerting you to the renewal with the option to cancel before the renewal date triggers the withdrawal.
Not angry like this other guy, but I definitely didn’t get an email reminder that my first payment was processing yesterday. It did seem a tad unusual
 
  • Like
Reactions: rogah

tarheelbrown

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
1,557
2,994
113
I canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning. 😂. Thanks On3!
Dang, I guess I was a sucker in that regard. You won't get The Athletic, but I'm sure that is not a deal breaker for you!
 

CallMeTyler

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
1,096
3,525
113
Not angry like this other guy, but I definitely didn’t get an email reminder that my first payment was processing yesterday. It did seem a tad unusual
Hmm, that is unusual. If you didn’t intend to renew, I’d dispute with their customer service. I’m sure they would refund if asked.
 

MFC Heel

Senior
Jun 30, 2025
262
612
93
I don’t mind paying for IC premium content at all. But I do feel like I am getting less quality perks than before (Paramount+).
 
  • Like
Reactions: CarolinaBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Injury-Riddled UNC Defense Answered the Bell at Pittsburgh
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball What Isaiah Denis’ Breakout Performance Means to Him and UNC’s Backcourt
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 6
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Proving the Concept - The Day After UNC-Pittsburgh