What baggage? I missed something.Barbee has to go and we must get another recruiter on board. Cal has to consider Antigua even with baggage.
I agree! This team has been more athletic than any team we’ve played this year, but that alone does not win games. I’d like Cal to bring in some sharp shooters. I don’t care to lose, but losing because we can’t score drives me crazy.Someone who can shoot.
What baggage? I missed something.
Your right, this team’s post up game is non existent. This was the perfect game for muddying up the water down low.Trow the ball in the post and threaten death for those that make passes like Diallo did tonight and dismemberment for bad shot selection. Our defense has improved in the half court, just lost on O.
Move when they don't have the ball would help. Your not gonna score standing around.Someone who can shoot.
Thanks.Antigua's USF program got into hot water with the NCAA.
Did you leave out a word in your post?We are just about running out of track. Team is just very good.
Yelp time for bed. " NOT very good". Good catch.Did you leave out a word in your post?
Sorry just had to do it couldn't help myself,knew where you were coming from.Yelp time for bed. " NOT very good". Good catch.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away