Ole Miss rubber match thread

anon1758050382

All-American
Oct 6, 2022
4,548
6,809
113
To those in Starkville, does it look like we’re playing tonight?

The latest official word is still 7 pm CT.

 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
Izone Sneaking GIF by Viki
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,557
31,818
113
How the 17 can I watch this using AirPlay? My tv says I need a password of 18951. But I can’t find anywhere to enter it except on the tv & it does nothing.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State