Ole Miss rubber match thread

anon1758050382

All-American
Oct 6, 2022
4,548
6,809
113
To those in Starkville, does it look like we’re playing tonight?

The latest official word is still 7 pm CT.

 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
Izone Sneaking GIF by Viki
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,579
31,854
113
How the 17 can I watch this using AirPlay? My tv says I need a password of 18951. But I can’t find anywhere to enter it except on the tv & it does nothing.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation