Old Red appreciation post!

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66


His brother was old yeller.
 

Hang_Time_2

Senior
Nov 18, 2002
6,191
437
67
Thanks, Old Red for doing the prediction contest; I look forward participating in every game throughout the season.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,056
4,711
113
It really isn't that hard to run the contests once the software works with the web pages. I'm sure some day they'll break my software by changing something in a way I can't figure out how to fix but so far I've been able to brute force fixes that get it running.

I wouldn't mind if the CatsIllustrated programmers gave a cookie or something that told me when a post has been deleted. I could make the SUP contest run much better.

I am glad that people enjoy the contests even if the prize is simply the bragging rights over other posters.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati