Old Red appreciation post!

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66


His brother was old yeller.
 

Hang_Time_2

Senior
Nov 18, 2002
6,191
437
67
Thanks, Old Red for doing the prediction contest; I look forward participating in every game throughout the season.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,056
4,711
113
It really isn't that hard to run the contests once the software works with the web pages. I'm sure some day they'll break my software by changing something in a way I can't figure out how to fix but so far I've been able to brute force fixes that get it running.

I wouldn't mind if the CatsIllustrated programmers gave a cookie or something that told me when a post has been deleted. I could make the SUP contest run much better.

I am glad that people enjoy the contests even if the prize is simply the bragging rights over other posters.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7