Oklahoma State V. Virginia Tech

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,362
15,710
48
Man I would love to see Taylor throw out a double-bump lineup tomorrow:

165 - Routledge
174 - Dee
184 - Facundo

I think they’d go 3-0 vs 2-1 with Dopps in the lineup. Dee and Facundo aren’t big for their weights so I feel like it definitely won’t happen, but it would be fun to see
I actually like that!
 

Corby2

Heisman
Jul 14, 2025
5,048
11,006
113
Man I would love to see Taylor throw out a double-bump lineup tomorrow:

165 - Routledge
174 - Dee
184 - Facundo

I think they’d go 3-0 vs 2-1 with Dopps in the lineup. Dee and Facundo aren’t big for their weights so I feel like it definitely won’t happen, but it would be fun to see
149 Hickman again
 

Dobsie

Heisman
Jul 11, 2011
60,355
12,325
93
Locked hands on Ventresca when Spratley was returned to the mat.
 

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
Seidel TD
Forrest E
Seidel TD
6-1 Seidel end of first
Forrest down - E
Forrest TD - 4pt nf
9-6 Forest end of first
Neutral start of 3rd
Seidel TD 9-9
Forrest E 10-9
Challenge VT want 2pt NF - call stand, no NF 25sec

Forrest 10-9
 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  3. 03 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape