Oklahoma State V. Virginia Tech

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,347
15,674
48
Man I would love to see Taylor throw out a double-bump lineup tomorrow:

165 - Routledge
174 - Dee
184 - Facundo

I think they’d go 3-0 vs 2-1 with Dopps in the lineup. Dee and Facundo aren’t big for their weights so I feel like it definitely won’t happen, but it would be fun to see
I actually like that!
 

Corby2

Heisman
Jul 14, 2025
5,023
10,953
113
Man I would love to see Taylor throw out a double-bump lineup tomorrow:

165 - Routledge
174 - Dee
184 - Facundo

I think they’d go 3-0 vs 2-1 with Dopps in the lineup. Dee and Facundo aren’t big for their weights so I feel like it definitely won’t happen, but it would be fun to see
149 Hickman again
 

Dobsie

Heisman
Jul 11, 2011
60,355
12,325
93
Locked hands on Ventresca when Spratley was returned to the mat.
 

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
Seidel TD
Forrest E
Seidel TD
6-1 Seidel end of first
Forrest down - E
Forrest TD - 4pt nf
9-6 Forest end of first
Neutral start of 3rd
Seidel TD 9-9
Forrest E 10-9
Challenge VT want 2pt NF - call stand, no NF 25sec

Forrest 10-9
 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4