Ok...who else has something in their eye?

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Cryed and laugh into a hysteria. You can hear me loud and clear from Asbury Park
 

QD43

Senior
Mar 7, 2006
313
621
0
I ugly cried. Hit me out of nowhere and I had no control of it lol. Glad I was watching at home.
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,266
55,102
102
What do we do now?
I'm so confused
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUShea and biazza38
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod