Ok...who else has something in their eye?

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Cryed and laugh into a hysteria. You can hear me loud and clear from Asbury Park
 

QD43

Senior
Mar 7, 2006
313
621
0
I ugly cried. Hit me out of nowhere and I had no control of it lol. Glad I was watching at home.
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,266
55,102
102
What do we do now?
I'm so confused
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUShea and biazza38
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  2. 02 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  3. 03 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  4. 04 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead