Ok.......so "corruption" didn't work so let's try "collusion"

Jan 4, 2003
44,807
757
103
and when THAT one doesn't work we will find another word that ends in "ion" and try that one..........taken from the liberal democrat strategy pamphlet on how to deal with President Trump.......how's that working for you all?
 

Boomboom521

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2014
20,115
6
0
I thought that GOP members of Congress were advocating for a Special Council and House and Senate investigations too? We’re they not?
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,807
757
103
I thought that GOP members of Congress were advocating for a Special Council and House and Senate investigations too? We’re they not?
there is so much crap going on out there that I don't know how many special councils are out there for how many collusions,corruptions.caniptions...etc......and I'm to the point where I don't want to hear it from either side. Quit acting like whiny little babies and run the country like it should be run.......:letsgo:...beat Kentucky
 

Boomboom521

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2014
20,115
6
0
I’m doing just that, waiting for the SP to conclude his investigation. Based on that evidence / charges or lack of, I will form my opinion of the whole shabang then.

As for the FBI secret society of Clinton-Obama drones? Yeah, I’m going to need more than what FOX and co is using for what seems to be a smoke screen right now, before I condemn the integrity of an organization like that..in a time like this.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,897
3,240
113
I believe there is deep corruption on both sides it's sickening we need more independent in office & less party favorite
 

79eer

Senior
Oct 4, 2008
8,577
433
83
“Ok, so Collusion didn’t work”, here’s a little secret, over 95% of Americans figured that out a long time ago.
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State