and when THAT one doesn't work we will find another word that ends in "ion" and try that one..........taken from the liberal democrat strategy pamphlet on how to deal with President Trump.......how's that working for you all?
there is so much crap going on out there that I don't know how many special councils are out there for how many collusions,corruptions.caniptions...etc......and I'm to the point where I don't want to hear it from either side. Quit acting like whiny little babies and run the country like it should be run.......:letsgo:...beat KentuckyI thought that GOP members of Congress were advocating for a Special Council and House and Senate investigations too? We’re they not?
Really?“Ok, so Collusion didn’t work”, here’s a little secret, over 95% of Americans figured that out a long time ago.
Maybe cause Repubs suck? Or because most journalists are educated?
You wouldn’t think that from reading this board.Or because most journalists are educated?
You wouldn’t think that from reading this board.
You wouldn’t think that from reading this board.
It was a joke. I don’t believe it at all.I have a college education. It makes me no more qualified on political issues than someone who doesn't have a college education.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges